Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Treasury Department Endorses Lying to the Public

This was found at Zero Hedge from Daniel Hoffmann of Wall Street Cheat Sheet. A good read chronicling yet another example of how the US Government rationalizes half truths, manipulation, and out and out lying. It's funny. when I talk about this with friends I often get a response in the neighborhood of, "That's just the way our government works", or "the people don't want the truth". To which I say, I'm a person and I want the truth. Is it a culturally accepted fact of life that our government is feeding us lies, so they can run their agendas without interference from the public? Pardon my French, but FUCK THAT!! Here's the link.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest-post-treasury-department-endorses-lying-public

No comments:

Post a Comment