Thursday, October 8, 2009

Audit the Federal Reserve

Hey folks!

This is a note I sent to the House Financial Services Committee in support of H.R. 1207, Ron Paul's proposed bill to audit the federal reserve. Below the note, please find the link to send your own electronic message.

Fubsy

Dear House Financial Services Committee,

I support H.R 1207. If the Federal Reserve has the right to print dollars that affect U.S. citizens in myriad ways, I believe that U.S citizens have the right to know where that money is spent. I am encouraging my friends, collegues, and relatives to vote against any representative in congress that votes against H.R 1207. Amazingly, I have not spoken to anyone who disagrees. My gauge of the sentiment of the public is that there is a growing feeling of distrust of government officials and the Federal Reserve. THerefore, my suggestion to you is that you represent the people, not the banks. It's your future, as well as ours. I for one, feel intensely energized by misrepresentation in congress.

Sincerely,

Mitch Block
School Psychologist
Eureka, CA

http://financialservices.house.gov/contact.html

No comments:

Post a Comment