Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Feedback and Community

I received some feedback today from a respected friend who passionately questioned some of the content in this blog, as well as some of the opinions expressed by Peter Schiff (Debt, Lies and Rhetoritape). It is my hope that he will post a comment here to voice his views, as he has an impressive skill set related to researching political issues, monitoring stimulus spending and finding potential benefits to the public, as well as direct and effective communication.

My hope is that readers of this blog will post their views whether they agree with me or not. Aside from having a venue to consolidate my own thinking, I hope to develop a community here. I believe acceptance of opposing views is vital to a healthy community, and is one aspect of American society that I find lacking.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jim,

    I must agree with you. THe language in the Backporch war post was not how I want to present this blog's mission. It has been edited, partially due to your feedback.

    Thanks!

    Mitch

    ReplyDelete