Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THE MADNESS OF A LOST SOCIETY

I'm back after a long hiatus. So many thoughts lately on the oblivious nature of the American populous. How the general public's ability to perceive the breadth, width and depth of cause and effect relationships is sadly lacking. Mostly I think about this in regard to how it gives me an edge as a speculator/investor, but also how it appears to be dooming our society to one hell of a cleanse in the not too distant future.

Want a fun/disturbing game? Notice the paradigm shifts as they accelerate in the coming years. Here you go...this says it all....


1 comment:

  1. Fubsy,

    I posted this over at the forum, but thought I'd post here too, just to get your attention. :-)

    The video is very sad, very depressing, but very true. We as a nation are basically screwed.

    So what to do about it? If/when it comes to rioting in the streets, I don't want to be around for that.

    Are you in the US? Do you plan to leave anytime soon?

    I have thought about Canada, but the Arizona sunshine would be hard to leave behind.

    ReplyDelete